“GLINDA / MRS. ZIEGFELD”
“The Woman Behind the…Wand” ©
“A REMARKABLE TRUE LOVE STORY”
Book, Story, Narration, and Dialog is based on the Autobiography by Billie Burke… “WITH A FEATHER ON MY NOSE”
(Seeking Investors and a Developmental Reading Lab / Workshop.)
“SIGNATURE”…VOCAL SONG HIGHLIGHTS
(Recorded by the London Symphony Orchestra)
(Some Lyrics, Scores, and Orchestrations are being updated.)
Click here for FULL…SYNOPSIS WITH MUSIC LINKS
- Encore / The Show of Life
- MY DAY!
- Can’t Make It On My Own (Billie)
- What Ever it Takes / Forever (Duet: Flo and Billie)
- Life On The Stage (Old Lyrics)
- Billie decides to go to Hollywood…. IT’S MY DAY!!
- Marriage Is A Room
- Can’t Make it…Flo Sings a Solo about Billie
- Nothing Left to Say (Duet: Flo and Billie) (Not by London Symphony)
NOTICE / COPYRIGHT WARNING
Copyright© July 2015 MMXV
……including but not limited to: BillieBurke.com / BillieBurkeTheMusical.com / GlindaTheMusical.com / GlindaMusical.com / BillieBurkeTheRealGlinda.com / TheWomanBehindTheWand.com
Douglas C. Stewart / Richard D. Pelton / Contract (Music/Lyrics) Agreement
A L L R I G H T S R E S E R V E D
Richard D. Pelton owns and holds the exclusive performing rights to this and any other version as set forth in this script and music. All rights, including professional, amateur, radio, television broadcasting, internet, recitation, lecturing, motion picture, public reading, and or recordings are fully protected and strictly reserved.